Thursday, August 21, 2014

First E-mail from Hollie arriving to the Mexico City MTC

Hola familia!!! I made it to the MTC! It is huge and busy! We made it back really late and so we just barely ate dinner! It is so beautiful here and my PDay here will be on Wednesdays so, don´t forget!!! I love you all and am so excited to be here and do the work! It´s very intimidating so far, but I´m sure tomorrow will be better! My companion is the one who I traveled with today, so that´s pretty cool! Oh and I´m official now, I have my name tag! Have a great week!!

Con Amor,

Hermana Buys

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Hermana Buys
October 1, 2014 11 A
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is October 1, 2014]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment