Sunday, October 26, 2014

E-mail below from Hollie. She had her p-day last Tuesday due to Elder Pino ( Quorum of Seventy) visiting the mission.  We will hear from Hollie again tomorrow and will send another blogspot posting sometime this week.   Enjoy the pics too.  They went miniature golfing on their p-day!


Hola Familia!!!!

I received the package and I was really excited as you can see! Ha! Ha! I That was so lovely and so sweet!! 








This past week was super challenging but super great. And without fail I was able to receive a letter or a package everyday. Wow, So thank you so very much! I hope you feel my love for you like I know you do for me! Wow I couldn't ask for a better family!

Well yesterday we heard from Elder Pino. He is super nice!! He talked about the importance of our mission calls and how it is personal to each and every one of us. It was a great meeting! Great news! We will be having a meeting with Elder Bednar Nov. 15th!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be by the Oakland temple so I’m stoked! Also we had 5 of our investigators attend church on Sunday that was amazing. People here really struggle with attending church so I was so happy.





I have some news about the doctor. First, I want to share what he said though, because it was hilarious. He asked to check my stomach to see where the pain was. After he checked he said that he couldn't tell because I had so much stomach muscle. I was laughing so hard because I've never had anyone say something like that to me. Well the doctor is still waiting for the rest of the tests to come back. One thing I do know for sure though is that I have an infection of some sort based on the tests. They aren’t sure if its a parasite or not, but it is an infection. I will find out in a few days and let you know next week. So yeah, craziness!!

My coolest experience this week was that I taught about families. And I read the Proclamation. I never have loved reading that so much! I felt so peaceful and like my chest was on fire. Because I know that the Proclamation really is inspired of God. I was so happy to be able to share this with families because they realize too that Family is the whole center of the gospel, wow! I Have so much I wish I could say. I will write more in a letter though.

Te AmoOOOOOO MUCHOOOOOOOOOO!!

Youre the BEST FAMILY EVER!!


Hermana Buys







No comments:

Post a Comment