Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monday October 27th 2014

Wow!!! First off I want to say thank you so much for all of your words and I will do my best to respond to all of your questions! Ha! Ha! Well, this week was super crazy and so much happened!





Well I still haven't heard everything back from the doctor yet, it's a long process. ha. But I should be hearing back today!!! Woohooo!  Also we went on exchanges last week and I accidentally had gluten :/ it was really bad. The sister I was on exchanges with actually picked me up and carried me down the street. It was really funny, when I get that picture I will send it to you. Also, we got chased down by dogs last week ha! Ha! They were only little ones though so don't worry! It happened because we went into another area of ours that is a little more ghetto. 





Honestly last week was super hard. My companion and I have been working so much. It’s been tough, but we keep going. We didn't get to teach very much and I know that was hard on my companion. The people here are just completely focused on working all the time. So it is super difficult to get them to come to church. However, yesterday (Sunday) we finally saw the benefits of our labors!!




THE GOOD NEWS! Our investigator Andres has set a baptismal date!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be getting baptized Dec. 6th with his daughter! We are so excited! And his wedding will be on Nov. 29th. He has progressed so much and he is just so amazing! SO happy! Also for service we got to teach English Class last week! I loved it so much :) And I'm pretty sure that is something I would love to do in the future. I don't think I have been so happy in my life. I love helping people learn :) 



Also, I got to see the 49ers Stadium on the way to one of our teaching appointments. Isn't it beautiful! We are all hoping that we can get a tour of it someday! So that was super sweet! We also had a ward activity and it was a trunk or treat. I had a great time and all of the Hermana’s got together and decorated our car and passed out candy :) Oh and before I forget, next week I will email on Tuesday again. We are going to Santa Cruz next Monday!!! Wooohooo! 






Well I know that God lives and this is his gospel. When we follow his teachings we will be blessed. The road to discipleship is never easy, but it is always worth it. The right path is always the most difficult. I know that God will help us in anything we stand in need of. All we have to do is pray sincerely and ask for his help. I love you all and am so thankful for the role that you play in my life! You're the best parents anyone could ask for :) 

Te Amo Muchisimo!!!


Hermana Buys

No comments:

Post a Comment