Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tuesday November 4th 2014

Hola Familial!

Well this week was super rough. There were some great things that happened as well, but also very challenging. Well first off I have a worm...I know super gross. I finally got parasite medicine from the doctor and will take the next dose in 2 weeks. We will see my blood test at that time and go from there. So yeah, super crazy, didn't think that would happen!


Well we have a new investigator and her name is Janira! She is totally golden because she has family members who are members of the church. Also her niece and nephew have served missions! We have shared with her the title page of the Book of Mormon and she promised to pray and read to know if it's true. We are meeting with her tonight, so I hope that she kept her promise :)

We also met with a less active this past week and she is struggling to go back to drinking coffee. Well it's super crazy how my trials can help someone else in their trials. I shared with her on how I can't eat gluten and it's super tough seeing other people eat it. However I know the reasoning of why I can't and that it will do harmful things to me. She agreed with me and had a little more hope that she could do it! 

Yesterday for p-day we went to Santa Cruz!! Oh my goodness I love the beach! I pretty much want to live there! We went with most of our zone. We did some shopping and eating and chilling on the beach. It was a much needed break! We will definitely have to go back mom and dad! :) 







I think the lesson that I learned this past week is that prayer is the most important thing. When we pray we have to exercise all of our faith and trust in God. I am so thankful for prayer because it is the only way I am able to go out and work everyday. Missionary work is rough but it's worth it because of the people we teach. Because of our wonderful brothers and sisters. 

Have an amazing week everyone!! Don't forget to pray and read your scriptures! TE AMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!


Hermana Buys

No comments:

Post a Comment