Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Monday November 10, 2014

Hello My wonderful lovely family!!!!

Well, this past week there wasn't anything major I have to report. The good news is however, that I am super happy!!! I feel really bad that you are sick mom, it is no fun at all. I understand how you feel though its rough. I was wondering if you could send my breathing treatment machine? Like in my Christmas package or something? I have a really bad cough and it doesn't want to go away. 







Also, it's the end of the transfer! I am super excited and sad as well. Many people in my zone are going home. However, it’s going to be a good experience as well. I think my companion and I will be the only Hermanas in the district now. They are adding more elders. There are a lot of Hermanas going home and hardly any returning so we will be short of Hermanas for a little while. 


My companion and I were lucky and got to go to the outgoing fireside. Guess what? I saw my MTC companion Hermana Snyder!!! It was so great and it felt like we never left each other ha!. She is an amazing missionary! Also the outgoing fireside is super awesome because all of the missionaries leaving bear testimony. Another cool thing yesterday was I got to try Indian food!! It's super delicious and gluten free!! 


I had a funny experience with our investigator Maria this week. I was saying a prayer and her phone started ringing. She stopped the prayer and talked on the phone to her son. Then when she finished she hugged us and said goodbye. That was so strange cause I've never had my prayer paused before. Ha! Ha! So, I just finished it on my own. 


The highlight of my week I would say was Friday!!! We visited Fidel and it was another amazing lesson. We taught him the Restoration and helped him understand more of what a prophet is. I've always had a testimony of the Book of Mormon. When I was bearing testimony of the Book of Mormon I was just overwhelmed with gratitude for it. 


This is my testimony this week that I want to share. Yo se que el libro de mormon contiene las palabras de Dios. I know it contains the word of God. El libro de mormon es uno de lo mejor dones que nosotros tenemos y todo que necesitamos hacer es leerlo. It is one of the greatest gifts we've been given and all we have to do is take the time to read it. We have no clue what we are missing out on when we don't read it. How sad would you be if you gave someone a gift that could change their life every time they read, but they wouldn't take the time to just do that... We are just so blessed, never forget that! And please share it with anyone you know! You will be surprised to how many people would accept it :) 


Well I don't wanna take up to much of your time! ha Just know how thankful I am for all of your prayers!!!! I am so blessed to have you all in my life :)

TE Amoooo muchisimo!! 


Hermana Buys

No comments:

Post a Comment