Friday, January 2, 2015

December 29 2014

This past week was amazing!!!


Here's my new companion from West Valley City Utah:





On Tuesday we helped clean a hoarders house and that was a scary experience. It is so crazy how as people we just hold onto everything. Not just material items, but maybe things that people have done in the past. When we have been offended or maybe hurt someone else. After cleaning this house I realized that I want to do a better job at keeping things clean myself. I want to forgive more and love more and just do better. I guess it was kind of like a New Year Resolution moment for me. Isn't it true though? We can all strive to be doing better!!!

Christmas Eve was super fun. We were able to have a Bethlehem dinner with a family. We acted out the story of Jesus birth and did a little gift exchange! We also had a sleepover with the other 4 sisters in our zone and made gluten free waffles!! 



Christmas was the best though!! I loved, loved, loved, loved, talking to all of you!!! Thank you so much for the good time! I love and miss you all so very much and that was just the best Christmas present ever!!!

New pajama's on Christmas eve!



After we finished talking to our families, we had dinner at the Navarro’s house. They are just the best member missionaries ever!! They always have referrals for us! What was really fun though was going to the Chavez family home! We made cupcakes and sang Christmas songs with the kids! 




Even though I wasn't home it was pretty close to it. I had an amazing Christmas and I'm so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Well, since this week is New Years, we will be having a ward party on New Years Eve, and we are invited to a member’s home for dinner! Should be a lot of fun!! I heard that the New Years party here is the best! I will take a lot of pictures for you mom and dad :) Oh and I saw fireworks the other day, it was pretty great!

Love you all!

Hermana Buys

No comments:

Post a Comment